Hotels & Travel Information
If you plan to visit Gothenburg, Sweden for School of the Supernatural, Sweden, or for any of our events, here are examples of hotels and some useful travel information. For a full overview of our upcoming events, go to Calendar.
Time (+2 UCT)
Compare your time with the time in Gothenburg by clicking on the link. Note: Also, click the red button (Time Is) at the top to get the exact time in case of winter time and summer time differences compared to your time.
Would like to read more about Gothenburg? Just click the image above.
- Hotel Örgryte, Gothenburg (Ca. 700 meters to Salvation Army East Corps)
- Elite Park Avenue Hotel, Gothenburg
- Elite Plaza Hotel, Gothenburg
- Hotel Post, Gothenburg
- Scandic Europa, Gothenburg
- Scandic Opalen, Gothenburg
- Scandic Rubinen, Gothenburg
- Gothenburg Landvetter Airport, 438 80 Landvetter.
- Airport Code: GOT
- Telephone: +46-10-109 31 00
- Airport Coaches (busses)
By car – approx. distances
Gothenburg – Oslo:
- 3 hours 28 minutes
- 291 km / 180 miles
Gothenburg – Copenhagen:
- 3 hours 34 minutes
- 316 km / 196 miles
Gothenburg – Stockholm:
- 5 hours 13 minutes
- 469 km / 291 miles
Map to Salvation Army East Corps
Venue: Salvation Army East Corps (Frälsningsarmén Östra kåren), Sankt Pauligatan 1, 416 60 Gothenburg, Sweden
Nearest hotel: Hotel Örgryte, about 700 meters.