2021, the 4th school year, the best investment you can give yourself!
Welcome to School of the Supernatural, Sweden, a Scandinavian Christian Bible School in the centre of Gothenburg! The year 2021 will be the most exciting year so far and will consist of eight (8) Saturdays throughout the year. It started on Saturday, February 27, however it is still possible to join online in Zoom!
School of the Supernatural, Sweden is designed to equip students to serve in the gifts of the Spirit and to show them how to live a supernatural lifestyle in boldness. There is so much more to the life that the Holy Spirit offers. Therefore, God calls us today to do the same miracles as Jesus did. Yes, even greater than them (John 14:12).
An international training centre in the Word and Spirit
- Exclusive teaching by ministers who are at the forefront of the prophetic and apostolic ministry today.
- National and international teachers.
- Practical training sessions.
- Spirit-filled worship, prayer, and intercession.
- A life-changing year that will make you into a life-changer.
You will learn
- How to hear the voice of the Lord yourself
- How to pray for the sick
- How to prophesy and bring unbelievers to Jesus Christ
- How to go deeper in the intimacy with the Lord
- Be equipped in the supernatural ministry
- And much more
Terje & Helene Nordboe, Norway/Sweden (Nordboe Ministries), Frank & Karen Sumrall, US (Frank Sumrall Global Ministries), Isaac & Fabiana Liu, China/Brazil (All Nations Church), Candice Smithyman, US (Freedom Destiny Church), Ana Werner, US (Ana Werner Ministries), Larry Sparks, US (Larry Spark Ministries), Rebecca Greenwood, US (Christian Harvest Intenational), Bjarki Clausen, Iceland (The Mercy Seat Ministries), Ayeleen Saavedra, Argentina (Buenas Nuevas Al Mundo), Christian Heim, Germany (School of Evangelism, Jönköping), Amanda Nordbö, Sweden and Matilda Lööf, Sweden (Scandinavian School of Missions).
Spring: February 27, March 20, April 24, May 15
Autumn: September 11, October 9, November 6, December 4
We reserve ourselves for any changes regarding venue, teachers, dates, and hours
The school hours onsite are 09.00 – 16.30 CET (+1 GMT). Registration starts at 8.15 am.
When online in Zoom, the school hours are 10.00 – 16.00.
Onsite: Interpretation from English to Swedish, or from Swedish to English via headphones.
How to register and become a student
If you want to be part of an exciting year at School of the Supernatual, Sweden, sign up now using the Registration Form.
Visa: If your potential visit to Sweden requires a traveling visa, note that School of the Supernatural, Sweden does not issue any invitation letter for that purpose.
School Tickets 2021
Full year-ticket (5 of 8 visits left)
May – December 2021, one payment now, SEK 1.600.
Payment no later than Friday, May 14, 2021.
A Day-ticket Onsite (1 visit)
A Day-ticket Onsite at Salvation Army East Corps in Gothenburg. Limited seating. Price per visit per person, SEK 350.
In case onsite training is not possible, an online option will be offered instead.
A Day-ticket online (1 visit)
A Day-ticket online at Zoom. Price per visit per couple/family, SEK 400.
A Day-ticket online at Zoom. Price per visit per person, SEK 250.
Specific Zoom details will be sent to students by e-mail prior to the events.
- We reserve ourselves against any changes with regards to venue, teachers, dates, and hours.
- Your Student Reservation is first secured when your payment has been received, and only then.
- There are no refunds on Student Tickets once paid. If a minister is not able to come, we will – as far as possible – offer another venue, minister, date, or hour instead.
Follow us on Facebook
Click on the picture or the link below to get to the Facebook page of School of the Supernatural, Sweden.
Since the start-up on Saturday, March 10, 2018, all Bible school gatherings have been held at Salvation Army East Corps, Sankt Pauligatan 1, 416 60 Gothenburg. The venue is located in the city centre of Gothenburg and is registered for 200 people.