2021, the 4th school year, the best investment you can give yourself!
Welcome to School of the Supernatural, Sweden, a Scandinavian Christian Bible School in the centre of Gothenburg! After been navigating through the Covid-landscape with no onsite events since November 2020, it´s our great joy to welcome you to the Bible school this Fall 2021. If you are not able to come to Gothenburg in Sweden, it is still possible to join the school online in Zoom.
School of the Supernatural, Sweden aims to equip students to serve in the gifts of the Spirit and to show them how to live a supernatural lifestyle in boldness for Jesus. There is so much more to our lives that the Holy Spirit wants to offer. Therefore, God calls us today to do the same miracles as Jesus did. Yes, even greater than them (John 14:12).
An international training centre in the Word and Spirit
- Exclusive teaching by ministers who are at the forefront of the prophetic and apostolic ministry today.
- National and international teachers.
- Practical training sessions.
- Spirit-filled worship, prayer, and intercession.
- A life-changing year that will make you into a life-changer.
You will learn
- How to hear the voice of the Lord yourself
- How to pray for the sick
- How to prophesy and bring unbelievers to Jesus Christ
- How to go deeper in the intimacy with the Lord
- Be equipped in the supernatural ministry
- And much more
Ministers – Fall 2021
Terje & Helene Nordboe, Norway/Sweden (Nordboe Ministries), Ayeleen Saavedra, Argentina (Buenas Nuevas Al Mundo), Amanda Nordbö, Sweden, Rebecca Greenwood, US (Christian Harvest Intenational), Frank & Karen Sumrall, US (Frank Sumrall Global Ministries) and Ana Werner, US (Ana Werner Ministries).
Saturdays: September 11, October 9, November 6, and December 4
We reserve ourselves for any changes regarding venue, teachers, dates, and hours
The school hours onsite are 09AM – 5PM CET/CEST.
Registration starts at 8.15AM.
Onsite: Interpretation from English to Swedish, if not Swedish teachers.
Online: English (mostly).
How to register and become a student
If you want to be part of an exciting Fall at School of the Supernatual, Sweden, sign up now using the Ticket Registration Form.
Tourist visa: If your potential visit to Sweden requires a traveling visa, note that School of the Supernatural, Sweden does not issue any invitation letter for this purpose.
A Day-ticket (1 visit)
A Day-ticket Onsite at Salvation Army East Corps in Gothenburg. Price per visit and per person, SEK 400.
In case onsite teachings are not possible, online options will be offered.
How to pay your ticket: Pay Your Ticket – Reformation Scandinavia
- We reserve ourselves for the right to change from onsite to online training – or vice versa – without further notice due to unforseen circumstances (travel ban(s), covid-19, etc).
- We reserve ourselves against any changes with regards to venue, teachers, dates and hours.
- Your student reservation is first secured when your payment has been received, and only then.
- Student Tickets once paid are non-refundable. If a minister is not able to come, we will – as far as possible – offer another venue, minister, date or hour.
Follow us on Facebook
Click on the picture or the link below, to get to the Facebook page of School of the Supernatural, Sweden.
Since the start-up on Saturday, March 10, 2018, all Bible school gatherings have been held at Salvation Army East Corps, Sankt Pauligatan 1, 416 60 Gothenburg. The venue is located in the city centre of Gothenburg and is registered for max 200 people.