The best investment you can give yourself!
Welcome to School of the Supernatural, Sweden, a Scandinavian Christian Bible School in the city centre of Gothenburg. In 2022, we will celebrate five years of glory and fire, of the goodness and faithfulness from our Lord Jesus Christ, We welcome you to attend and to be a part of our 5-year jubilee!
School of the Supernatural, Sweden aims to equip students to serve in the gifts of the Spirit and to show them how to live a supernatural lifestyle in boldness for Jesus. There is so much more to our lives that the Holy Spirit wants to offer. Therefore, God calls us today to do the same miracles as Jesus did. Yes, even greater than them (John 14:12).
An international training centre in the Word and Spirit
- Exclusive teaching by ministers who are at the forefront of the prophetic and apostolic ministry today.
- National and international teachers.
- Practical training sessions.
- Spirit-filled worship, prayer, and intercession.
- A life-changing year that will make you into a life-changer.
You will learn
- How to hear the voice of the Lord for yourself
- How to pray for the sick
- How to prophesy and bring unbelievers to Jesus Christ
- How to go deeper in the intimacy with the Lord
- How to prepare for a life in the supernatural ministry
- And much more..
Terje & Helene Nordboe, Norway/Sweden (Reformation Scandinavia Ministries), Reza Safa, Iran (Reza Safa Ministries), Ken Gott, England (Ken Gott), Jennifer Eivaz, USA (Jennifer Eivaz), Simon Braker, England (Legacy Ministries International), Arleen Westerhof, the Netherlands, Yinka John, Nigeria/England (Fronline Ministries International), Matilda Lööf, Sweden (Scandinavian School of Missions), Mikael Boman, Sweden (Svensk Pionjärmission), and a couple of upcoming surprises, soon to be revealed!
Saturdays: February 26, March 26, April 23, May 21, September 10, October 8, November 5 and December 3.
Address in Gothenburg: Sankt Pauligatan 1 (Salvation Army East Corps)
The school hours onsite are 9AM – 5.00PM CET.
Registration from 8.30AM.
Holy Spirit Night
Friday December 2 at 7pm CET, both onsite and online (YouTube / Facebook, click the link below).
Facebook: Reformation Scandinavia
Gothenburg: Sankt Pauligatan 1 (Salvation Army East Corps)
Onsite in Gothenburg: interpretation from English to Swedish.
Online in Zoom/YouTube: mostly English.
If your visit to Sweden requires an international traveling visa, note that School of the Supernatural, Sweden will not issue any invitation letter for this purpose.
A “Day-ticket” in Gothenburg, price per visit and per person, SEK 400,-.
Payment by Friday December 2.
How to register
Go to: Registration Form
How to pay
Go to: Pay Your Ticket
- We reserve ourselves for the right to change from onsite to online training – or vice versa – without further notice due to unforseen circumstances (travel ban(s), covid-19, etc).
- We reserve ourselves against any changes with regards to venues, teachers, dates and hours.
- Your student reservation is first secured when your payment has been received, and only then.
- Student tickets once paid are non-refundable. If a minister is not able to come, we will – as far as possible – offer you another venue, minister, date or hour.
Follow us on Facebook
Click on the picture or the link below, to get to the Facebook page of School of the Supernatural, Sweden.
Since the start-up on Saturday, March 10, 2018, all Bible school gatherings have been held at Salvation Army East Corps, Sankt Pauligatan 1, 416 60 Gothenburg. The venue is located in the city centre of Gothenburg and is registered for max 200 people.